Keeping the typist

I decided to keep the typist. It’s too hard to break a new one in. So I took her to the Ducktor. Seems she has a problem with “Sir Ull” as Sanjee keeps calling it. The ducktor called it an ulcer, though.  So I had to get her a bunch of pills and stuff. Who knew that chalk pills and chalk syrup could be so expensive?

I’m not sure I can afford this typist. I may need to get a new one after all. I’ll check E-bay and Craigslist if I have to do that.

This entry was posted in Friends and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Keeping the typist

1. Shawnee the Shepherd says:

I dunno wot I was thinking, George. I has a ton of those chalk pills here from when my sis, Sydney, had Ul-Sirs from taking Rimadyl. The pills werked coz her tummy is all better now. I would has sented the rest of her pills to you for free for the typist. If they werk for doggies, they should werk for typists, no?

2. The Meezers says:

we has a bokx of chalk -we can send it if it will help your typist

3. Amy and The House of Cats says:

Oh those chalk pills and chalk liquid can be very pricey – and taste very awful! I had an ulcer and had to take them – yuck! I hope your typist feels better real soon!

4. George The Duck says:

Shawnee, well dang, too bad. The typist says she's a bitch sometimes so why wouldn't they work for her?

Meezers – I think she has enough chalk now, but if she runs out, I will let you know.

Amy & Cats – That would be why she is making terrible faces and such. I hope they work fast because she is cranky.

5. Boris Kitty says:

be keeoin dat typist just be lukin for betterer health plan!

Hope da typist do be betterer soon!

6. Mack and Sally Ann says:

George, your typist will get better. Just give her some time.
    Sally Ann

7. George The Duck says:

Boris – Ha! Any health plan would be an improvement other than this cash on the barrelhead one.

Sally Ann – Yes, I will give her some time.

Thanks both of you 🙂

8. Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artangan Rumblepurr says:

You could always withhold the chalk if she disobeys you!!

9. George The Duck says:

Fluffle and Rumble – You two are devious! *whispers* Thanks for the idea.