A new friend and a joke

Package from Boris

I got a package from my friend Boris Kitty!

a Duckie is in here!

I thought I saw webbed duckie feet when I opened it.

A girl duckie!

I did!  It was a very pretty girl duckie named Natasha!!!  She is Fabulous. I know that because her t-shirt says so.

I joked on twitpic that Natasha was my mail order bride. That worried some of my friends. Do not worry, I would not marry a stranger. I am not really a marrying sort of duck anyway.

George and Natasha

I got a cool t-shirt in the package too, and other goodies I’ll show you later.

For now I will show Natasha around the house and introduce her to all the kitties and my pet dogs too.

Thank you for everything, Boris!

This entry was posted in Adventures, Friends and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to A new friend and a joke

1. Zackary Rabbit says:

Hello Natasha!! *waving paw* how lucky you are to go live with George!! Hope he’s showing you where to get all the good snacks!! hehehe!!

2. George says:

Natasha says hi back, Zackary! Of course I’m showing her where to get all the good snacks. I try to be a good host!

3. Mog says:

A female companion, sweet. You two duckies going to be best buds? Nice to have friends aside from the cats who aren’t that kind to duckies. Especially catnip filled duckies. I know Meowza would make short work of one. Although a real duck might make short work of Meowza.

4. George says:

Mog, I think Natasha and I will be good friends 🙂 I guess I am lucky that my kitties are older and not as feisty. QOL

5. holly the cat says:

I wish I could get in the duckie club too. I think Natasha is beautiful!

6. Wow George – a new lady friend for you is awesome! It is nice to meet Natasha – we can’t wait to hear about some of your adventures together – and we also can’t wait to see what else you got with her!

7. George says:

Holly, we’ll get you in the Duckie Club 🙂

Amy, I was happy to meet Natasha too! I will have to get more pix up soon. So many adventures, so little time! QOL