Give a Hand?

Georges Grandma

My Grandma does not like to have her picture taken. But she is having fish tunnel surgery on her hand very early Thursday morning 2/11. So if you can spare a purr or woof or pawprayer for her I would really appreciate it. Thank you! I love my Grandma.

This entry was posted in Friends. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Give a Hand?

1. Rumblepurr says:

I got RUMBLEPURRRRRRs for her, and if she needs any help with the fishies? I can nom them away, save her the surgery? Always glad to help!

2. Busy Buttons says:

*hugs* and prayers for your Grandma! My Grandma has to have surgery on Friday morning ’cause of her cancer. Bummer for our poor Grandmas!

3. Meow_Girls/Kathy says:

Of course we will purr and pray for your Grandma! She loves you so we love her. Hope it’s over by now and when she gets home you can spoil her more than she spoils you.
    Hugs to all

4. George says:

Thank you Rumbles and Buttons and Girls! Grandma is home now and keeping her arm up, but they said she did great. Now she just has to keep her arm up and sleep. Thank you again! *ducky hugs*

Both me and M will keep your grandma in our thoughts & prayers. We hope her surgery goes well. I know you’ll do all you can to help her feel better and take care of her.

6. Uh, we hope your grandma has a head. We can’t see one in the picture. But we send purrs and tail wags for a successful fish tunnel surgery.

7. 'Kaika says:

We are purring and purring that all goes well with your Grandma’s surgery.

8. Grandma Cat, we are sending our strongest purrs and purrayers that your surgery goes well! We will teleport up there when you get home to snuggle with you to help you feel better …
    Hugs, purrs and headbutts,
    Sabrina, Sam, Simon (and Momma Jan too)

9. George says:

Thank you Zippy Sadie and Speedy, Jan and gang, Kaika, and Sabrina Sam and Simon!

10. Sure thing, prayers to your grandma.

11. George says:

Thank you Harry!

12. We hope Grandma Cat did okay with her surgery!!! Purrrs and healing vibes for her to get healed fast!!
    Your TX furiends,

13. George says:

Thank you Samantha, Clementine and Maverick!