A year already!

Today is my first Gotcha Day. I can hardly believe it. It was a whole year ago that I was “gotted” by my cat @SanjeeTheCat and came to live here at the House of the (Mostly) Black Cats. Wow! Β I have had such a great year with such great friends. Thank you all for making it a super one for me!

Me and my cat Sanjee

Me and my cat Sanjee joined the Duckie Club

I have lots of fun memories. Way too many for one lil post. But a few…

My fancy speedos

Remember my speedos? Β It’s time to get them out again now that it’s hot, right @HellaHedgie?

At the beach

I got pets of my own and went to the beach. (Btw, they are doing good, just camera shy.)

Truck rides with Henry

@Henryandfriends Truck Ride

I had all sorts of adventures with my anipals like going on Truck rides with @Henryandfriends

Sydpie in a George the Duck costume

@Sydpie

I helped make costumes for a bunch of friends for pawpawties. @Sydpie loves her duckie costume I made her so much she wears it just for fun sometimes.

George the Barktender

George the Barktender Duck

I became a Barktender and a DJ. Then I got to be Head Barktender for #Pawpawty!

OMD and there’s so so much more. I’ve met all sorts of friends and laughed with them and even cried with them sometimes. I have had a great year. Thank you Sanjee for Gotcha-ing me!

This entry was posted in Adventures, Friends and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to A year already!

1. Pingback: Wednesday Noos » Cat Blogosphere

2. KC says:

It doesn’t seem like a year already, does it?
    So glad you got Gotted, too.
    Happy Gotcha Day.
    Love & Purrs,
    KC

3. Fuzzy Tales says:

Happy Gotcha Day, George! We’re sure you’ll have many more exciting adventures. πŸ™‚

4. Zackary Rabbit says:

Happy Gotcha Day, George!! Hope you have a specDUCKular day!! xoxo

5. Sydpie says:

Happy First Gotcha Day George!!!!! SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!!!!! I’m so happy Sanjee brought you home to HotMBC and that your typist introduced you to twitter!!! (((HUG!!!!)))

And oh – what a year it has been. Those pictures are great. Can’t believe it has been a whole year, but on the other hand, it seems like I’ve always known you. Happy Gottcha day dear friend.

7. Pandafur says:

Happy Gotcha Day Georgy, you iz teh bestest duckie I knows!

8. Buzz Lucas says:

Hi Georgie, Happy Gotcha Day. Love you and Sanjee to pieces. xoxo BUZZY

9. Pingback: Tweets that mention A year already! | GeorgeTheDuck.Com -- Topsy.com

10. Happy Gotcha Day, George. You sure do lead an interesting life with all your animal pals.

11. Wow George – it is hard to believe you have only been there a year – we feel like we have known you forever (and we mean that in the good way!) You have already had so much fun and adventure at your new place – we can’t wait to see what will happen in the next year, then the next, then the next….

12. Noll says:

Happy Gotcha Day George. I hope Sanj33 gives you lots of extra loving today πŸ™‚

13. Wishing George a furry Happy Gotcha Day!

14. Pingback: Tweets that mention A year already! | GeorgeTheDuck.Com -- Topsy.com

15. Happy Gotcha Day George! Sanjee haf good tastes in frends!

16. Happy Gotcha Day George and many, many, many mooooooore!! What a cool life you have lead this past year, too!
    Your TX furiends,