You’re Invited to Our Catmas Eve Pawty!

The Annual Hotties Christmas Eve Party is a party for all our furriends and anipals and their humans so that no one has to be alone on Christmas Eve.

2010 Catmas Eve Invitation

YES! Our dog and teddy and human and guinea pig and other kinds of friends are welcome!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Sanjee and I are hosting the party this year on both Chatzy and Twitter!

Mark your calendar! We’d love it if you can stop by for a little bit or stay the whole time.

When: 12/24/10  at 3pm EST to 3am EST on Twitter, 8pm EST to 3am EST on Chatzy
2pm CST to 2am CST, 1pm MST to 1am MST, Noon PST to Midnight PST, 8pm GMT – 8am GMT
Start Time Conversion HERE and General Time Converter HERE
Where: Chatzy Room TBA and on Twitter hashtag #catmaseve
Who: All Furriends, Anipals and their Humans, plus any other nice cool folks are invited!

CHATZY CHAT is HERE
Use your name and password: eveofcatmas

RSVP Here via Twtvite

We have been truly blessed with great friends helping out!  @flicka47 and friends are opening the Flicka da Cookie cafe for us. @JavaTheCat is sending our traditional Christmas goodies foods. @FrugalDougal is Quizmaster and getting prizes together. @Snick_the_Dog is getting our Sekurity team together to keep the spammers out.  @Fergusthedog is getting the DJs set up for us. I’m herding cats… um.. barktenders. QOL  @Sanjeethecat, my kitteh is getting all the Chatzy fun together for our blogging buddies that don’t use Twitter.

We’ll have contests with prizes, music from our DJ’s, great noms from the Cookie Cafe and our traditional menu with cheerful barktenders to keep your glass full, and pawsome Sekurity to help us out and put the smackdown on Spammers.

If you would like to help on Twitter with barktending, DJing, sekurity, or donate a prize, email me at george AT georgetheduckDOTcom or here or DM me @georgetheduck and I’ll make sure the info gets to the right purrson.

Our Charity

Black Cat Rescue

Because Black Cats are half as likely to find a forever home and we love them!

(They don’t k now yet QOL!  But word is on the way to them. *grinz*)

This entry was posted in Adventures, Friends, Help Critters, Pawty. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to You’re Invited to Our Catmas Eve Pawty!

1. huntyr says:

why does the invite say “who was there?” instead of “who’s coming?”

but I will be there!

hugs, thanks!

2. Rumblepurr says:

*getting mistletoe hat to party with the Hotties*

3. Pingback: Tweets that mention You’re Invited to Our Catmas Eve Pawty! | GeorgeTheDuck.Com -- Topsy.com

4. Pingback: catmas eve sekurity skedule — PawPawty Sekurity Team

We’re marking it down pal. Probably can’t come tho cuz my sisfur is coming dat afternoon. Now M says there is always the chance dat the roads will become too dangerous for driving – if that’s the case, we’ll be at your party. Had so much fun last year and we cancellend Christmas Eve due to ice storm. Who knows what will happen this year cuz we live in WI.

6. Pingback: Monday Noos » Cat Blogosphere

7. KC says:

I’s gotted this posted on The Cat Blogosphere so all tha tweeting and non-tweeting kitties, woofies, bunnies, donkeys, etc. can join in.
    So furry happy to see the Hotties Annual Christmas Eve Party in a Chatzy Room!!!
    Fanks, Sanjee & George & Mom Robyn.
    :: claps paws excitedly ::
    Love & Purrs,
    KC

8. The Meezers says:

we will be at the chatzy party!

9. Boots, Ozzie & Brenda says:

We will be there to join the fun!! See you then!!

10. Woohoo! We is gonna try to do both cuz we know some of our frends is not on Twitter. We ourselfs hafn’t been tweeting a whole lot cuz of mom’s “bizzy”. We can’t wait to visit wif our frends at da bestest Krissymouse party in da whole world!

11. Pingback: Toosday Noos » Cat Blogosphere

12. Momo says:

I’ll be at Chatzy. Now off to check the time converter. Just my luck to get on when efurryone is asleep.

13. Momo says:

Just to let you know that the START TIME conversion is fixed at

Thursday, 24 December 2009 at 2:00 PM Richmond time

That’s last year!!!!!!!

14. Pingback: Wednesday Noos » Cat Blogosphere

15. Pingback: Thursday Noos » Cat Blogosphere

16. George says:

Thanks everybody!

QOL Momo, I will fix that. I didn’t realize it was a specific date. Silly me!