You’ve seen them around #pawpawty and often at other anipal pawties. They’ve served you bacon beers and laughter and shared tears with you. I’ve been privileged for almost two years to work with them as head barktender for #pawpawty. I call these #pawpawty barktenders “my” barktenders, and I’m very proud of them.
- @FlaCatLady and @KingTuttiFruiti
- @JinJinDoggy and @PixelDoggy
- @LadyGreyFox and @4CatTweets
- @MadLabM & @MavTheTiger
- @MaggieTKat & @ParkerSKat
- @Meow Girls
- @Sydpie & @Cheddums with @YayStella coming soon
- @Tresa1215 Winston
- And my buddies who have barktended in past years. We may see them again too! @DreamerDiary, @Jasmine_woo_woo, @kyba, @Herbie_Cat, @jazzydacat, @LadyBonessa, @OatieDog, @PrinceWhiskers6, @RogerDog, @WorldofGrissi, @yibberj2 and @ZackRabbit
These guys step up to the plate every time they’re able, to make anipal pawties more fun and help animals too. They cheerfully put up with being asked over and over again if they can work at pawties. Many take double shifts, and @PepiSmartdog has been known to work 5 shifts in a row when we were really short at odd hours in the US. Some work from OTRB. And many of them also help out with DJing and Quizzes and organizing other pawties.
I really mean it when I say these guys rock. They seriously do. Go hug a barktender when you run into one. They do a great job for all of us.
THANK YOU GUYS!
*huge ducky hugs to you all*