A Week

George with Sanjee's Rattly Mice

It’s been a week since my KAT Sanjee had to become an angel. I still keep some of her rattly mice with me. They make me smile when I remember how she used to fling them around every night then take them to sit by her food bowl.

I’m working on a tribute for her. It’s so hard to pick which photos to use, though. Maybe it will take a while, but Typist will help me.

This entry was posted in My Pet Cats, The Hotties Cats and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to A Week

Hugs special friend. Mario smooches for typist and Gma.

2. da tabbies o trout towne says:

sanjee’s mom N gram maw…it will take sum time for yur tribute page for sanjee, but we noe what ever ewe due; her will loves it !!

XOXO

3. Puppy Jones says:

Big hugs George and Typist. I know the tribute will be beautiful. xo

4. We know how much you miss your Kat, George! She was a special girl! How is Mini doing.

5. Cheysuli says:

It is very hard to do a tribute to such a special girl. You hang in there George and keep your Mum going okay? I know she was really worried about Mini too. And we know how that goes. We lost the Siamese who went before (and as she started the tradition of Siamese in the house, you know how important SHE was) only 10 days after we lost our beloved Big Fat Orange Cat, Iggy. And you also know about those Gingers, so that was a hard time… Purrs for her and for Mini to stay well!

6. Pixel, Otis, #AngelJinny & Mama says:

It takes some time to remember all the amazing Sanjee moments, and then for your heart to heal enough to string all those memories into a tribute.
    We’re sending big encouraging hugs and more prayers for Mini.

Take your time George cos Sanjee would want you to do her proud. Glad you are caring for her toys. Take good care of Mini. I hear she be having problems.

8. Kjelle Bus says:

Sending huggies and pawpats β™‘

9. Flynn says:

Hugs to you and the Typist.
    Our mum has just finished Eric’s Memorial page and she said it was one of the hardest things she has had to do but she is glad she has done it.

10. Adan & Lego says:

Thank you Thank you so much for your kind purrs to Michico, she gets better πŸ™‚

11. Sanjee would be so pleased that you are thinking of her and keeping an eye on her toys. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

12. Holly the cat says:

The tribute will come when it’s ready darling ducky. It’s ok.

When my first kitty died I kept all her toys, her dishes, in a box. I still have them, they comfort me. I have her chewed up catnip mice in my sock drawer, still,