Me and My KAT

The last phot taken of me and Sanjee

The last photo taken of me and Sanjee 4/1/13.

She had style to the end even though she hurt so bad and couldn’t see. I miss my KAT.

This entry was posted in My Pet Cats, The Hotties Cats and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Me and My KAT

1. Miles Meezer says:

I miss my gorgeous girlfriendcat – prurrrss n nosekissies Sanjeesforverboyfriendcat Miles

2. Miles Meezer says:

and {{HUGS}} to all of you – my kind of sort of in-laws. I love you all

3. Marg says:

Big hugs coming your way. It is soooooooo hard to lose our furry friends. Sounds like Sangee was a real special heart kitty. Sending lots of purrs from all of us.

4. HollieCatRocks says:

*kitteh hugs* thats a beautiful pic of you and Sanjee purrrrrrrs

5. Cheysuli says:

We miss Sanjee too. It’s amazing how great cats never lose their style huh? Georgia had no clue about anything but she continued to be happy and demand exactly what she wanted.

6. George, we all admit that Sanjee had style!

7. Oh, yes, we do miss our friends and family when they have to leave.

8. da tabbies o trout towne says:

style….ewe haz it sanjee 🙂

!!

XOXO

Awww that is so very sweet. I’d be willing to bet she misses you too George even if she always said you were her DUK. M and I are sending you and your family lots of hugs and love.

10. William says:

She can see you now, you know. Purrs to you.

I miss my buddy too. *sob sobsobsob* She always was stylin’.

12. Aw, George….that Sanjee had style…and class.

13. What a sweet kitty. It is so heartbreaking when they leave for the RB. We know your memories will comfort you during the saddest times. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

14. I just found out about Sanjee and am so sad. We too lost one of our kitties only a couple of weeks ago so I share your pain. *hugs* to you and yours.

15. Flynn says:

That is a lovely picture of Sanjee. I like to think that she and Eric have met up at the Bridge and are meeting up with all their friends who arrived there before them.

16. Marley Terrier says:

Sanjee is our style guru here OTRB my pal….she evens got me to brush my beard….

17. Dash Kitten says:

Mum and I think Sanjee was THE most beautiful girl we ever saw. We hope your heart helas and we send our deepest love.