Yuk and Yay

YUK! I had to go to the VET. I do not like it there.

Mini at the V-E-T

YAY he said I should get more stinky goodness! Maybe Dr. Z. isn’t all that bad  for a torturer vet.

This entry was posted in My Pet Cats, The Hotties Cats and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Yuk and Yay

1. GizmoGeodog says:

Excellent news Mini!

2. Mini forgot to give an update. Because her lungs are clear, Dr. Z. thinks that it’s weaked heart muscle causing her to have more trouble breathing and feel a little poopy. He’s increasing one of her medications to help with that. (Everyone would like for her to have an echocardiogram, but it’s a choice between that and several months of meds for her, so meds it is.) The extra canned food is to help her maintain her weight — she’s lost a half pound since January, but thankfully she was not skinny at all to begin with — and to give her more water since he’s increasing her medication. Thanks everybody for all you purrs and prayers for Mini. *ducky hugs*

3. Cheysuli says:

More food–always good news!

4. YAY , for your vet that say´s you need moore stinky goodnes 🙂

May I recommend the new Sheba foods? They’re delicious and they’re not too expensive. We just found coupons in the paper for BOGO. Glad you’re lungs are better. It’s none of my business but does anybody smoke in your house? That might not be helpful for Mini.

Oh dear I’m purring like crazy for Mini?. At least you got some good news and can have more stinky goodness. I have had the Sheba cat food too and like most of it.,

7. Flynn says:

More stinky goodness is a good result! I hope the increased medication helps your heart.

8. Stinky goodness is great medicine!

9. Timmy Tomcat says:

Purrs young lady. Thanks fur the update

10. Did you bribe the vet or what? You are one lucky kitty. Enjoy. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette