Tuxie Tuesday

I like to watch Birdie TV. What cat doesn't.I’m not feeling so great lately. I’m just very tired. I guess that’s not too bad with CHF. I still love watching my Birdie TV though. And I love my noms. And being with my people. So it’s a good Tuxie Tuesday anyway.

Pee Ess UPDATE. I tried to respond to everybody but our comments thingy is acting funny. Thank you for all the nice comments even though I can’t meow to everyone purrsonally.

This entry was posted in My Pet Cats, The Hotties Cats and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Tuxie Tuesday

1. Bird TV? That’s great, Mini. Enjoy it. We have squirrel TV at the back door sometimes, but our chipmunk TV hasn’t worked since the dogs got a pen out back.

2. HollieCatRocks says:

Sweetie enjoy the birds…noms…and your people each day is a gift lots of love and hugs….make sure you rest lots n lots if you tired….naps are good… *Kitteh hugs*

• Mini says:

I am. I nap lots. Grandma got me a nice little pink bed to nap in. Or I can nap in a cat cup. Or on the fleece by the birdie TV. purrs

3. The Meezers says:

awww Miss Minnie it’s nice to enjoy the birdie tv, and noms!!! yay for noms!!!!

purrrss n nosekissies to mine sweet angelgirlfriendcat Sanjee

your forever boyfriendcat Miles

• Mini says:

Yay for noms yeah! I just had a big bowl of stinky goodness. So I’m gonna nap soon. I’m sure Sanjee loves your nosekissies. I love angel nosekissies from Dr. Tweety.

4. Savannah says:

Oh sweet Mini, I luvluvluv my bird TV too…and just seeing you makes for a great Tuxie Tuesday. Paw pats, Savannah

5. Connie says:

purrs.. I’m sorry you are not feeling well..

6. awwww – we like bird tv too. 🙂

7. I didn’t know you have an illness and I am sorry to hear it. You look so adorable and healthy in you photo. We are sending off a big virtual balloon fill with purrs and hugs just in case you feel the blues coming on. Jobi and Fisher

• Mini says:

I have Congestive Heart Failure. It makes me tired a lot and get skinny and sometimes breathe hard. Mom and Grandma give me medicine, though and it makes me feel better. Thank you for the balloon full of purrs!

8. Angel Abby says:

Ahhh Mini you’re doing great with your CHF. ((hugs)) You rest and take it easy and just relax and watch your birdie TV.

9. Flynn says:

I am glad you are enjoying your bird TV Mini. It is good that you love your noms.

10. Cheysuli says:

I hope there are lots of interesting birdies today and plenty of things to snack on while you watch.

11. Do you get the hummingbird channel? Watching those little guys flit about sure gets my energy up. Happy Tuxie Tuesday from your Tuxie friend in Cherry City.
    Tipp

• Mini says:

We didn’t have hummingbird channel this year. Fooey. We did last year though. Happy Tuxie Tuesday to you too!

Whoa! Bird-tv is exciting. I’m glad you’re still innerested. It means you’re not giving in to the CHF.

13. Mini, we bet watching a little Bird TV will perk you up! 🙂

14. Mini, we are sorry you are so tired. We are sending restful purrs

15. prancer pie says:

You look so regal sitting there in the window. Hope you had a terrific tuxie Tuesday. XOXO

16. Hello Miss Mini. You are looking good.

17. Kitties Blue says:

Glad you are still able yo enjoy some passive activity like watching birdie TV; even though, you are tired. Stay well as best you can. If you haven’t already, we hope you’ll drop by to see us today for our birthday party and commentathon. You could win $$ for your favorite shelter/rescue. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at http://www.thecatonmyhead.com, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

18. Awww I hope you can feel better soon. Bird TV with noms are great medicine I heard.
    Purrs