Until we meet again, Pepi

#AngelPepi We lost our little man today. His kidney disease was too advanced to reverse it. He was miserable and hiding,   so we helped him to the Bridge. Sanjee, Mini, and his  best friend Gree surely greeted him there.  One day we’ll all meet there. For now, we are sad and miss him.

This entry was posted in My Pet Cats, The Hotties Cats and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Until we meet again, Pepi

1. Mariodacat says:

Our hearts are breaking for you. It’s so hard losing a furbaby, as they never seem to be with us as long as we’d like them to be. They are our children (even if we have human children of our own). We love them, care for them, play with them, and they look at us with adoring eyes knowing we love them and will take care of them. Pepi is in good company now. As hard as it is, you did the right thing by not making him suffer. We’ll be watching for his star tonight. I know it’s going to be the brightest one in the sky. Sending big HUGS to you.

2. Brian Frum says:

We are so very sorry about dear Pepi, he fought hard. Love and hugs from all of us.

3. We know Pepi left many happy memories, but it is always so painful to say good-bye to one of our beloved furries. Hugs!

4. Connie says:

I am so sorry to hear this. The love of a good cat is hard to let go of.

5. kathy hudak says:

Dear Robyn, I am so sorry about Pepi. I knew he was very sick but prayed every day he would pull through. I know you are stronger than you realize and get through. But that knowledge doesn’t make it better right now. Sending love and caring.
    Kathy

6. We are so sad to hear Pepi had to leave for the Bridge. We too thought we saw a new star up in the sky. We will purr for you in this heartbreaking time.

• Thank you everyone. For some reason WP won’t let me comment more than 3 times an hour on my own blog. So I have to say thank you like this. I have read each one and it is a comfort to us all.

7. We are so sorry to hear about Pepi.
    So many of the long time bloggers are going to the Bridge 🙁
    We send comforting purrs as we know you will miss this sweet boy.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
    and mum Nancy

8. Zoolatry says:

An old Joe Cocker song began to repeat in my head the moment I saw your post … “you are so beautiful, to me”. Pepi, you always were, you always will be. Thank you for being a part of our lives for so many years, you will not be forgotten.

9. Susan Farr says:

We are so sorry to hear that you have had to go over the Bridge Pepi. We are beginning to not want to hear of any more friends leaving us all.

10. Miss Peach says:

Oh dear Mom Robyn….what a sad message to read…another icon of the cat blogosphere has gone to the rainbow bridge…we remember the many adventures with a smile. I hope that your heart is comforted by wonderful memories of days gone by.
    We care very much…the cozy cottage cats

11. Loulou says:

Oh, we are so sorry for your loss. Our little grandchild is named Pepe so we shall remember your Pepe often.
    Love, Loulou

12. We were so very sorry to hear about Pepi. Purrs of comfort and paws of sympathy from all of us here at ATCAD.

13. I am so sorry for this sad news about Pepi and know how much you are hurting. It is so hard to make the decision, but it is the kindest and biggest gift of love we can give when it is time.

14. Marlene says:

And today again a shock when i read my emails… Pepi, i know him from my time at the cat blogosphere, has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. He will be greated by the many, many friends he made during his life and had gone before…
    Robin, i hope you find comfort in the good, funny, loving memories with him and the others. And he will never really leave his loved ones as he lives in their heart.

A big hug and love from Ruis’ typist.

15. We were so sad to hear about Pepi on Facebook. While Mom Robyn didn’t make us expect too much, we had such hopes that she’d have him for a bit longer. Sending hugs.

16. Annabelle says:

We’ve known Pepi for nearly as long as we’ve been blogging. So many hearts are broken and there are tears of sadness to see our long time furfriends make their way to the RB. We are so very sorry on the loss of your beloved Pepi. We know Grief all too well. We will keep you in our purrs and prayers.

17. I am so sorry for your loss. May it merely be temporary and not be too awfully long before you-all will be spending all of eternity together in our Heavenly Father’s Kingdom of Heaven. Now, I cannot say, “Thus saith the Lord,” about this as I can other things, but I cannot imagine Heaven being nearly as joyous without our beloved pets being there with us.

18. Forty Paws says:

We are so very sorry that Pepi has crossed over. Many hugs and purrs and purrayers are being sent to you from all of us at Forty Paws.

I’ve commented on FB but I’m here to pay my formal respects to Pepi. *bows head* I’m sending comforting purrz to all those he left behind, especially the Typist and his Gramma.

20. da tabbies o trout towne says:

Godspeed your journey to heaven Pepi; we are truly sorry and send hugs and loves to mom and family ~~~~~~ ♥♥♥

21. Timmy says:

We send love, purrs and prayers of support at this sad time. He was one handsome house panfur and will be missed by many. Watch over us all Pepi until that day we all meet again.
    Timmy, Dad Pete and Family

22. Deziz World says:

We are so very sorry fur your loss. We kinow dat horrible disease all too well. Pepi was and still is gawjus and will be ‘membered furever. We’re sendin’ hugs and purrayers.

Luv ya’

Dezi, Raena and mommy A

23. Snuggles and purrs from Charles and the angels, the Princess and Runt. Catnip and good health are waiting for Pepi at the Bridge.
    Charles and mommy, Anna

24. Everycat says:

Robyn, we send you much love and many rumbly purrs, this is such a sad loss. Pepi was a super fella and we won’t forget him. He’ll be rocking it at The Bridge and will be in your heart forever

Love and hugs

Jane, Mungo & Jet xx

25. Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song says:

we are very sorry for your loss. We know you will meet again.

26. Debby says:

So sorry you lost Pepi. I know how awful this feels. See if you can be reassured that he is around you in Spirit. I understand that most cats and dogs linger awhile after passing. I am sure Pepi must be very happy with all the good care and love he received from you.

27. Katie Isabella says:

Dearest Robyn, I am deeply sorry to learn about Pepi. I know how badly you hurt. Your angels will have greeted him and now he is with them, one of the brightest stars in heaven.

28. Angel Smokey and Tessie says:

I’m so sorry Robyn. I wish you wouldn’t have to go through such sadness grieving Pepi. I hope there’s a small measure of comfort knowing that we also grieve with you Pepi’s crossing.

29. Ellen Pilch says:

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. XO

30. We’re so sorry to hear about the passing of your sweet boy Pepi and bring Soft Pawkisses to comfort you. Fly Free handsome <3 <3 <3

31. I am so very sorry for your loss.

32. Cleo says:

I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your dear Pepi. Mom and I (and Cleo, of course) feel for you, and know just how you feel right about now. Our hearts go out to you at this very sad time, and we wish you well.

33. nancy west says:

I am so very sorry for your loss of this beautiful and sweet boy!
    Tears and hugs to you and all who loved sweet Pepi.